Monday, August 25, 2008

News, Baby Gorilla, and Kale

Hi peeps. Yesterday I had to move a bed out of the house here in Missouri. The renters didn't want it. So while they were out on a day trip I gave it away for free to some college kids. The house is in good shape and I think these people will be good to have renting it. Then I walked up to the Subway sandwich place we all went to by Culvers/Walmart and ate a sandwich. I'm walking a lot in the evenings (while the weather is still o.k.) since I have a lot of time to fill in my day now. Anyway, things are good with me. I miss you two lots and lots, but I am also doing good and am happy and hopeful. Looking forward to hearing about your first day of school. It makes me happy to think about you two being in the same school. Especially Ohlone!! Anyway, here are the last of the videos from my phone from this summer. Two of Traci feeding the new baby gorilla and her mama at the zoo and the video of some of my friends eating the Kale recipe that Adele shared with me (yum!). Love you two.


No comments: