Well. It is 6 in the morning and I'm drinking my jamba. I've got three desktop computers I need to get rid of because my office is so small. Also, I don't really need them anyway. One of them is that terrible computer you two used to suffer with at the house in missouri. Remember how slow it was!!! ugh! I'm going to recycle it today. Found a place that lets you recycle for free. After that I'm meeting a student who wants to take my class. After that it's going to be many hours of working on my paper for a really important journal. Finally I plan on getting a cord to download the pictures and videos off of my cell phone from our trip to seattle. I'll send you some of those when I can figure out how to do it. Anyway. Today Adele is hopefully scuba-diving. OH MY GOSH!!! I love the image in my brain of you doing that. Don't worry Clem, you will be a great scuba diver when you get old enough. You have the advantage of getting exposed to it earlier than your sister did, so watch what she does so you can be extra ready when it is your turn. I can't wait to hear about the things you see at the aquarium!
Love you two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment